Permanent Gel Polish Nail Polish 5ml - Mesauda

New product

345 Items

8,93€

Gel Polish is the semi-permanent UV and LED resistant and Soak-Off lacquering system that can be used to color, decorate and strengthen the natural nail. This gel-polish is self-leveling, has an exceptional adhesion to the natural nail, an attenuated odor and an incredible brilliance.

Contents: 5 ml - 0.16 fl.oz.

HOW TO USE:
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Disinfect the client's hand with the sanitizing solution.
3. Push the cuticles with the cuticle pusher.
4. Clean the cuticle well by removing dead cells.
5. Matt the surface of the nail plate with the abrasive brick.
6. Dust carefully all the dust produced with the special brush.
7. Apply the Nail Prep and let it air dry for about 30 seconds.
8. Apply the Ultrabond, let it air dry for about 30 seconds and leave the glossy, sticky layer it produces after drying.
9. Apply a gel base to be chosen from: GEL POLISH BASE & TOP, GEL POLISH SOAK-OFF BASE, GEL POLISH EASY OFF BASE.
10. Apply two thin coats of Gel Polish Nail Color being careful not to touch the cuticles.  Polymerize at each stage in 36 WATT UV lamp for 2 minutes or 1 minute in 36 Watt LED lamp (leave the sticky layer!). If a lower wattage lamp is used, increase the curing time by 1-2 minutes.
11. Apply Gel Polish Base & Top to seal the work, being careful not to touch the cuticles. Polymerize in 36 WATT UV lamp for 4 minutes or 2 minutes in LED lamp (36 Watt).
12. Degrease with the UV Gel Cleanser solution to complete the job.

HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Matt the glossy surface of the enamel with a 100/180 file taking care not to damage the natural nail.
2. Dip your fingers in the Soak-Off Remover or apply a wad soaked in solvent on each nail, wrap with aluminum foil and leave on for 10-20 minutes depending on the system used.
3. Remove the softened enamel with a pusher.

WARNINGS: Flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye and skin irritation. May cause allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long-term effects. Wear protective gloves. Wear a face and eye protection. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Not smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical devices. Avoid release to the environment.

Top